Sunday, July 3, 2011

~ Happy Independence Day! ~

Hello all and happy 4th of July.  In honor of this wonderful American holiday (which was difficult for me to appreciate until after I left the country) and the beginning of summer, I have collected a few nice images for you in celebration of this time of the year.  It is about 52 degrees F here today and very overcast and disgusting and I am pretty down/home sick.  So I threw on some Dixie Chicks and looked at cute vintage people being all vintage-y. 

So sit back, cool off with a nice glass of lemonade or ice tea and be thankful for your friends, your family, your community and summer!
























And last but not least, my grandmother and grandfather enjoying the lake that we all still go to as a family every year.  :-)

No comments: