Thursday, October 27, 2011

2 become 1

Wait...where am I you ask?  What is this Gemütlichkeit blog where Nifty Thrifty used to be? 

You may have noticed that I have made a few changes around here, starting with the new name, Gemütlichkeit.  The new name reflects the combination of my old blog Gettin' Gemütlich in Germany and Nifty Thrifty.  I decided that it was time to reduce the two blogs down to one and to start a new adventure here at Gemütlichkeit

This new superblog (ha. ha. ha.) will still have strong focus on decorating and design while also including some more lifestyle aspects, such as recipes and fashion.  It will also be strongly influenced by my life and experiences living abroad here in Germany and will, at times, include stories from my daily life here.  It can be a real adventure, so I think it should be fun.  The point is to share some of my ideas about comfort and coziness, both of which I am a big fan!

All previous posts from Gettin' Gemütlich have been incorporated here, so everything is now under one virtual roof.  I am excited to get started on this new endeavor and I hope you will come with me along the way.  Let's get comfy and cozy!

No comments: