Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amazing people + amazing weather = amazing birthday!

Hello friendies!  I hope you are having a great week.  I am... and I had the best weekend ever!  It was my...gasp...25th birthday!  Yeah, I know, right?  BIG DEAL.  I had worried going into it--worried I would feel old, worried I would miss home, worried I would find even more gray hairs.   And although to some extent all of those worries did come true (I found 2 grays that day, and how can I not miss home, my family and friends?), I had one of the most memorable weekends of my life.  It was full of kindness, friendship and more love than I knew I had. This weekend reminded me what was important in life, what makes it good.  Here are some pictures. 
My "in-laws" ringing in my 25th year.  After the ballet.  :-)

Beautiful breakfast my lovely man made me. 

The two of us together at Schloss Rosenau. 

3 people I love who made my birthday what it was. 

A beautiful Fall scene.

It was a beautiful day!

We relaxed in the sun, German style. 

Love.

My friend Nico surprised me on my birthday, coming all the way from the Netherlands.

Santhy and I having a drink in the evening.

Blowing out my birthday candles for cake and coffee with my "in-laws."

No comments: