Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Are you a procrastinator?  Procrastinating may just be my one big skill.  I am excellent at it and I can come up with just about any way to do it.  If I should be doing the dishes, I procrastinate by making a playlist to be the soundtrack to my dish-doing.  Of course, by the time I finish, I don't have time to do the dishes.   If I should be planning a lesson, I can easily get sucked into blog world and spend a half an hour thinking about loveseats and deer heads.  When I am supposed to be writing a contest essay, I make pumpkin breakfast bars instead.  When I should be talking to you all about our homes and our hearts,  I get sucked into Friday Night Lights instead (God, I love Friday Night Lights).
Via Nest Pretty Things via Vintage Home

Via ShootFactory
Point is, there are a lot of things I love to do and a lot of times when I put off doing them for no reason at all.  Sometimes, it is because I am scared to begin, not sure what the outcome will be.  Sometimes, I don't have ideas.  And sometimes, I am just plain lazy.  And sometimes, like tonight, Tim Riggins just looks too darn good on my big screen.  And after a long, hard day at work coupled with some serious girl crabbiness, how can a girl resist?
Via Nest Pretty Things via Vintageair

Despite my best attempts to procrastinate tonight, I have been working for hours on a post for you. But, I am super excited about this one and I want to do it right, so I am holding off to finish it tomorrow.  So, I leave you in suspense.  I just don't want to sloppily finish something up as it approaches midnight here in Germany. 
Via Nest Pretty Things

Instead, I leave you with these wonderful pictures to inspire you.  I hope you enjoy them and you are enjoying your day!

P.S.  Tim Riggins or Matt Saracen? 

1 comment:

rachelsdigestif said...

Um both, please?! Seriously, love them both :)