Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My heart cried out for you, California




We had a truly fantastic time on our vacation to California in late May.  It was full of family and friends, warm summer days and plenty of sunshine (I had almost forgotten what it felt like).  

For most of the trip Peter and I were separated, him traveling California with his family and me cozying up at home with mine.  But for four blissful days, we were all together enjoying lots of good food, beer, laughter.  

These pictures were all taken in Auburn, California, my home town.  I may be partial, but it is one of the most rejuvenating places I have ever been in this world.  The nature is majestic and the town is friendly and peaceful.  If I wasn't from there, I would want to spend my vacation there anyway.  

I keep looking back on those sweet days with longing, wishing they had never come to an end.  It was so great to see all the people I love in one place.  I can't wait to do it again! 






























No comments: