Monday, April 2, 2012

And, another happy Monday it is...


Hi my dears!  Hope it's going to be a bright and happy Monday for you all.  I've had quite the relaxing weekend and am looking forward to facing the week with a positive outlook.  I love those kind of weekends, however rare they seem to be.

Mine was great because it was just busy enough to be fun and fulfilling but not so busy that I didn't get my time to sleep in, sit down and enjoy the simple moments.  On Sunday, the sun came out again after a few days of rain and Peter and I took a walk around the lake near our house. I snapped a few picks of spring starting to show it's little face and then we headed home for some cake and coffee.

I also snapped some pictures for my family's toffee company, called Elaine's Toffee (bottom right pic).  The toffee is seriously amazing (and I am not just saying that because I am biased) and even Peter, who isn't a big fan of chocolate, is a fiend for it.  Check out the Elaine's Toffee Facebook page for some of the pictures.

Then, last night, we watched a movie called Our Idiot Brother.  It's with Paul Rudd, who I just love.  Have you seen it?  Paul Rudd plays a guy who's so nice and kind-hearted that it's almost painful and is constantly getting him into trouble.  It's such a cute movie and makes you want to open yourself up and give everyone you see the benefit of the doubt (and a big hug).

How was your weekend and what did you do?  Any cozy moments to share?  Have a fantastic week and enjoy the first few days of April!  Yay!

No comments: