Thursday, April 26, 2012

More fun finds


A new look in the kitchen thanks to all my fun finds: the picture frame (I put the rooster in), the hand-thrown ceramic bowl, the little asian dishes and the pepper mill.  
As you all know, I finally got myself to a flea market at the Bavarian Red Cross this weekend and had so much fun.  It didn't take me long to get myself back to the used goods/thrift store where the flea market was held.  Why I never went sooner is beyond me because I found the coolest treasures.  I spent 10 Euro exactly and left with 3 picture frames, 1 vintage-y poppy picture, a funky 1970s tea light holder, a cool ceramic bowl, a set of asian soy sauce dishes (I think that's what they are), a hobnail glass and a vase.  Pretty awesome, huh? They all have so much character!

What do you think?  Do you prefer old stuff or new stuff?

New frame (and finally a space for the beautiful peacock print from my bestie) and interestingly shaped vase. 
New poppy picture. 
New dishes. 
Super funky avocado green candle holder. 

No comments: