Friday, May 18, 2012

Mama's coming

My mom (and sister) last time she was here.  I can't wait to get her here and drinking our beers.  It always turns out to be a riot.  
Happy Friday, everyone!

I am so lucky because my mom is flying into Germany tonight and will spend 10 wonderful days here with me! I can't wait and already have so many things planned.  We are going to spend a lot of time outdoors (as long as the fickle German weather allows) and will take a few day trips.  There are so many cafes, restaurants, shops, sights and other places I want to take her while she is here.

It's always difficult for me when she hasn't seen someplace I have lived in person, so I am really happy to have her see our apartment and our new city.  Plus, she can help me with all the corners of my place that I have been stumped on so far.  I expect a few DIY projects, as well.

We are going to be busy, so I probably won't post much next week.  Forgive me, but I need to focus on my mama time!

I hope you are going to have a fantastic weekend, too!  The days are getting so long, they are perfect for getting outdoors.  What are you going to do?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dont you love creative moms?! im so thankful for my mom!