Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rainy summer days...


are super cozy, aren't they?  I absolutely adore them (and the humidity...don't judge me) and find that there is nothing sweeter or more relaxing than sipping a cold (or warm) drink with big, dark clouds gathering outside.

Today was one such day and I enjoyed every moment of it.  I ate fresh berries, wrote in my journal, read, listened to music and I painted.  It rained and then it got sunny and then it rained some more.  Tomorrow, we are in for a real treat: a forecast for thunderstorms.  :-)

How do you like to spend rainy summer days (if you get them)?  Do you think they are fun or are you anxious for the sun to come out again?  And humidity--awesome or miserable?  (I am pretty sure my love for it comes from summers spent in Michigan growing up.)



No comments: