Thursday, February 9, 2012

Be my guest


Hey there.  Happy Thursday.  Glad it's almost the weekend?  I am...kinda.  Peter's been working an awful lot.  We've barely seen each other this week and he works almost all weekend.  It's only one week in, but I am definitely ready for February to be over.  Another day of -15 degree weather and about 3 inches of snow doesn't help.

But, on a more positive note, today I am bringing you some pictures of our guest room/office.  Like every room in the house, it's not completed yet.  I am still trying to work out what I want to do with the color scheme and how I want to make improvements to the pieces of furniture I dislike.  But, for now, it is a pretty comfortable place for guests to hang out and sleep and is a wonderful place for me to work.  I love my desk by the window, which looks out onto a large courtyard filled with trees.  It's the perfect place to plan lessons or write blog posts.

So, if you are ever in Nürnberg, let me know.   I have a nice place for you to stay.  :-)



No comments: