Thursday, February 9, 2012

Colors of spring rugs

Currently spicing up my bathroom.
On Monday of this week, when I was walking home from work, I passed a dollar store with rugs hanging outside.  I almost walked right by, but then I noticed that they came in some really cool, bright colors.   After taking a closer look, I discovered that they were only 3 Euro!  I just couldn't pass them up.  

We needed one for our hallway, so I bought the biggest one they had (for 5 Euro) and I bought two smaller ones.  I love the bright, almost neon colors.  They are so springy.  From what I have seen so far, bright, electric colors are huge this spring!  I can't believe I found these for so cheap.  They totally made my day! 

What do you think?  Were they worth the 3 Euros or were they a waste?  How do you feel about bright colors?  Do you think they are happy and beautiful for spring or do you think they are garish? 

For the entry hall.  

In the kitchen. 

No comments: