Thursday, February 16, 2012

Living room part 1

Flowers from Peter for Valentine's Day.  So late-wintery with the branches and very fragrant (and so much more creative than roses). 
Today I finally bring you the tour of our living room!  It's been a long time coming, but I finally got things together enough to take a few pictures this morning.   It's a work in progress, of course, but it's already quite comfortable.  Lucky for us,  a great place to unwind at the end of the day.  

So happy with the gray wall.  Plan to switch out the gold blanket on the back of the couch with a citron or bright yellow one for spring. 

Love this bottle sitting on our bar cart.  The details in it and the wooden cork are amazing.  Can't wait til it's empty so I can use it as a vase. 


The bar cart.  Peter's collection of whiskey and a cute owl candle from my mom. 

The TV area, the wall opposite the couch.  Still very much under construction. 
 Well, I hope you've enjoyed...and don't forget to let me know what you think!  Oh, and be sure to check back tomorrow for part two of the living room tour and a few pics of the entry hall!

No comments: